Collecting, Using and Sharing your information
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy explains
- The personal information we collect about you
- What we do with your information
- How we use the information we collect about you,
- Who your information might be shared with
For the purpose of GDPR, the data controller is Contract Security Services Ltd. (Company Registration Number: 2461362 whose registered office is at Challenger House, 125 , Gunnersbury Lane, Acton. W3 8LH.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect information from you or your organisation, and use or share customer information including information about you within the members of the organisation, your use of our products and services and your relationship with Contract Security Services Ltd. This information could be:
- Requested by a member of our staff to execute the contracts on behalf of the company.
- Collected from you directly, from someone acting on your behalf within your organisation
We will process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
- Provide services as requested by you or to use some of the services available on our webs
- Deal with any of your transactions
- Meet compliance obligations
- Collect any money you owe us
- For internal operational requirements to provide our services
- Manage our relationship with you (including any marketing & market research you agree to)
- We may pass your details to a third party so you can receive services, but your information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process any orders or applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to agreement you have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve any problems with any products or services supplied to you
Accessing your information
You can make a written request for a copy of certain personal records we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us As soon as possible at our Registered address. We will promptly correct such information.
Information we may store on your computer
When you use any devise to access our company website, information may be stored and accessed on your device to:
- Improve your experience
- Improve the security, functionality and performance of the websites
- Provide you with marketing and / or provide us with information on how our websites are used
Links to other websites
We may create and access cookies on your PC. Cookies are small text files stored in your web browser, which can identify you when you visited our website.
How we protect your information
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. We also keep information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and may be passed on to the new owner of business.
For any further information, please contact us on :
Phone: 0208 752 0160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address: Challenger House. 125, Gunnersbury Lane. Acton. London. W3 8LH.
Some cookies are essential to ensure this website works for you in the best possible way. You may delete and block all cookies from the sites, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, but you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Read more about individual cookies we may use and how to recognise them below.
|System cookie||PHPSESS||This cookie is set by our website's back-end system, upon arrival at our website. It is not used by us for any purpose. This cookie is deleted when a user closes their browser.|
|Site cookie acceptance||cc_cookie_accept|
|These cookies are used in order to manage the cookie usage bar on the site.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|