Contract Security Services has over 25 years’ experience of providing a professional, reliable and cost-effective security service to the public and private sector alike.
Established in January 1990 as a private limited company by the Managing Director Mr S Puvitharan, Contract Security Services has a long, proven track record of delivering consistent high levels of quality service to our many valued clients.
Cash and valuables in transit has always been at the forefront of our business, but we also supply fully vetted, trained and uniformed security guards to a multitude of sites, including council establishments, industrial sites and commercial premises.
To grow Contract Security Services Limited into a national Cash & Valuables in Transit (CVIT) and Guarding Service provider.
- To conduct all our business with quality, integrity, dedication and professionalism
- To promote the interest and confidence of our customers
- To foster team spirit within the workforce and promote a sense of belonging to the organisation
- Be committed to the highest standards of service provision
- To ensure a safe and healthy work environment
Our core values
- INTEGRITY: To be honest and faithful to us and to the services we provide
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: To be attentive to the needs of our customers and focused on customer satisfaction at all times
- SENSE OF URGENCY: To give priority to urgent matters
- CREATIVITY: To be creative in determining and adopting new technology and ideas
- CO-OPERATION: To be cooperative with internal and external customers
- FLEXIBILITY: To be able to vary and adapt in situations
- EXCELLENCE: To provide a zero defect service
Compliance, Approvals & Accreditations
All our company procedures & policies complies with the following official British Standards legislation:
- BS7499:2013 "Code of Practice for Static Site Guarding and Mobile Patrol Services."
- BS7872:2011 "Code of Practice for Manned Security Services - Cash in Transit Services (Collection & Delivery)"
- BS 7858:2012 "Code of for Security Screening of individuals employed in a security environment"
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 applicable to all above BS standards
All our security operatives are vetted against a full and enhanced CRB check complying to BS 7858 standards and are fully licensed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
We are also affiliated with and accredited by:
- International Professional Security Association (IPSA)
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold Scheme Guarding
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold Scheme Cash Services
- Investors in People
- SIA Approved Contractor (ACS)
- British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- London living wages employers
If you would like any more information regarding our cash and valuables in transit, or any other of our key security services, please do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced and helpful team.